View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
It means that I read almost exclusively English fiction at the moment (English is my only foreign language in which I'm good enough to both read and enjoy, but I'm working on German). I've always had a preference for English and American authors.

Lately, I've gotten more interested in reading Danish fiction, and I it does bother me a bit that I can't get it a ebooks. I much prefer to use an ereader insted of a paper book.

Added: reading the page you linked to, I can see I misunderstood your question. It doesn't bother me to read English fiction in English - and the option of buying Danish fiction in English is pretty much non-existing, so I can't really compare. It's not an issue. What is an issue, is that I hardly ever read Danish fiction at the moment (or other books not by English language authors, but translated into Danish), and I think I'm missing out on something.

Last edited by Ea; 01-25-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote