View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #5
joiwind
joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joiwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardancalibre View Post
When you say : ... the book was present in both shelves, when I eliminated it from the shelf I didn't want it to be in, the book vanished completely (from the e-reader).
do you mean you just unchecked the book from one shelf and left it checked on the other or did you delete it from a shelf ? If the latter then it's effectively gone from your eReader.

If the former then I don't understand
joiwind is offline   Reply With Quote