Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #103
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
This is a fun thread. I love reading about the books people have hated.

I've read some bad books, but the ones that bother me the most are those that are supposed to be well written by authors that will get promoted no matter what they write. At the top of that list for me is "The Blind Assassin" by Margaret Atwood.

Being a good Canadian I've read all her books, which really makes me more of a good masochist because I don't like much of her stuff. But, The Blind Assassin was rediculous.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote