Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #1044
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Granted. You shall be in Paris for the meetup, but your flight itinerary is Surrey -> London (3 hour layover) -> Newark (3 hour layover) -> Chicago (20 minute layover to clear customs and run across the airport) -> Atlanta (3 hour layover) -> Dallas -> Paris, TX

Did I mention the meetup was for Texas forumers.

I wish for world peace.

[this thread is very old, but I think it's a quality concept for the current mix of forumers in the Lounge]
Granted. But because of your tendency to destroy buildings and potentially disrupt the world peace you are sent to Mars to help the rover with it's work.

I wish for a new car.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote