Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #48
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
...more on the "Move to Folder" bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
The "problem": I get an an error message when I move books within the device. For example, I'll move a book from my "To Read" folder to a main genre folder. When I select (press OK button) where I want the book to go, I get an error message at the bottom of the screen that says, "Cannot move file."

Well, the message is lying.

The file moves fine and is accessible [in the new folder] whether from the PB360 or from my computer. It is also gone from the original folder from which I moved it.

So, there is nothing wrong with the operation as it works fine. Just maybe need to change the message wording ... ?
I would like to expand on Mickey's v15.2 bug.

I tried to move multiple files between folders using the sequence [File] - [Mark Group] - "mark multiple files" - [Move to Folder].

I also got the error message "Cannot move file", but in this case it wasn't lying, because only one of the files was moved. Luckily no damage was done. I just had to tediously move the files one by one, ignoring the error message each time.

The [File] - [Mark Group] - "mark multiple files" seems to work OK with options such as [Delete] and [Mark as read]
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote