View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #649
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've had two Aura HD's (brown) this week, both were returned because of a bright pinprick almost slap bang in the middle of the screen. I should get the second replacement on Monday or Tuesday. I've asked the store if it was possible for them to check it but they're not allowed to break the seal of new product so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If this third unit also has pinpricks I'll see if I can get it exchanged for a black one, I assume the black one sells quicker than the brown one and with the theory that newer units have less defects I might get lucky with a black one.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote