Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #77
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
But the Click+ doesn't have a "audiobook" folder, it only has "music". How would I find it? Wouldn't it be in Music folder still? I will do that for the zip, thanks. I got two devices because when new books come in and I am still listening to books I haven't finished yet on my device and if I plug it in it would erase them if expired. Since they are so cheap I figured why not. But I should have bought another zip

Also did I remember you said you don't have to set sleep timer each time? On both of my Sansa's I have to. It goes back to clear each time. Am I missing something?
You create the folder called Audiobooks if there is not one.
You want to create it at the root of the drive.

Go to System Settings then Sleep and set the timer there.

No DRM books expire on the Clips. So don't worry about adding more and losing them.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-09-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote