View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #5935
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
There was a farmer who raised watermelons. He was doing pretty well, but he was plagued by local kids who would sneak into his patch at night and steal watermelons.

After some careful thought he comes up with a clever idea that he thinks will scare the kids away for sure. So he makes up a sign and posts it in the field. The sign says, “Warning, one of the watermelons in this field has been poisoned.”

The farmer goes to inspect his field the next morning and finds a new sign that says, “Warning, now two of the watermelons in this field have been poisoned.”
Reminds me of the time my brother and I took the boat up the river to the watermelon farm. Just as I had a water melon under each arms. BANG! BANG!
We didn't stop to look and just high tailed it out of there as fast as we could.
I ran into the river not realising how deep it was and disappeared under the water leaving two melons bobbing about in the river.
It's really hard to swim to the boat and try and get two water melons to follow you while you're panicking about being used as target practice by a melon farmer.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote