View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
BoB 'Format No Longer for Sale'

I went to check on my BoB wishlist and found a bunch of titles which are now listed at 'Format No Longer for Sale'.

Anyone have any clue what this is about? My -guess- is its an Agency pricing thing as these were all agency books. Oddly enough some books aren't even available at all anymore but are still up at other Bookstores.

Example:
Trudi Canavan, Traitor Queen: No formats available for this country [United States] and currency [$USD]. (But there is still the 'Buy for Kindle' graphic that links to Amazon.)
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote