View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #25
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My novels have ranged from 50k to 275k. I did reduce the cost of the 50k novel to 99 cents since I thought it was a bit thin for $2.99. But as long as the story is well-written and you can tell a complete story I think length is one of those subjective things that matters less than the attention it gets.

However, if it is shorter than that, you might want to include a note about word count in the book description. I received a number of "too short" comments on a 19k word novella (even though it was a free giveaway and clearly identified as a novella).
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote