View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I love their cases. I bought a Kindle 2 case for my Sony 950 for only $6. That's the only reason I decided to give them a try. Very pleased. I'll probably get one for my Kindle Touch. The eco friendly envelope gets a thumbs up.
The one I have fits the Touch and the Non Touch. That's how most cases are made for the Latest Kindles. So if I upgrade later the case will work for it. The hand hold is really great on this. I can't tell how many times I nearly dropped my K4 trying to turn the page one handed. It's a breeze now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote