View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
New Calibre Kobo Driver allows deleting of Kobo Free books

Hi

I posted in the Calibre forum (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85226) but you may have missed it.

I have released a plugin for calibre that will allow you to view and delete any books on the device (free, pdf or epub). The details are in the link above. Beware that you must have the 0.6.95 version of calibre.

If it gets some testing it might get into the an upcoming release. Read the details from the link above. I would be interested in hearing of issues.

regards

Tim

Last edited by timlegge; 06-01-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Highlight version requirement
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote