View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
I'm on Linux, so while I did use USB to connect the Libre to the computer, the Libre itself and the SD card show up as separate drives in Linux, and when I was copying them over I made sure to move them over to the SD card.

I had to head out to visit my chiropractor after posting above, but now that I'm back I'll start playing around and see what I can't come up with. I'll start with redownloading the files, perhaps individually rather than as a batch .zip.

As for Fictionwise formats, I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but they're available in 12 different formats (but if the book was listed as "MultiFormat" which is DRM-free, which mine were).
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote