View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:48 AM   #10
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
uhmmm

Okay tried using save to disk option with my Cool-er. Did not work properly, well I guess it did, but it was very disorganzied. It renamed the book to the authors name, and when I forget to tell it only to send epub over it sent it over in multiple formats... oops.

Anyway its still downloading the usual way of author > title > ebook, 3 folders later you get to the ebook.

Not sure if there is a setting to adjust that. Anyway other than that Calibre works very well for managing my library, which keeps on getting bigger!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote