View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #20
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
You did fine with the smileys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightyume View Post
I hate you (in the sense that I totally envy you).

I'm guessing two things...
1) It was blessedly quick thanks to the fact that it is actually impossible to driver across the atlantic so a plane was necessary.
2) If pull the gun and buy it from chapters/indigo and have it shipped to Mexico I won't be so lucky, as driving all the way here is possible

And as an aside: umm, I was looking through the full smiley list, you know, so the "I hate you" bit wouldn't come off as serious hate and more my wanting his Aura and well, does anyone think that the "mellow" smiley looks a lot more creepy pervy than mellow? (well, maybe it's a mellow creepy pervy psychopath but they shortened the name...)
owly is offline   Reply With Quote