View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Formatting a table question

I have an epub which is styled, passed validation and ready to go. However I need to add a page at the end of the book which is a table with images text and links on it. The original is a .docx which I converted to html and then imported the images and the html for the table. I assigned the stylesheet from the original and I have one problem. The table needs to be centered to line up with the rest of the book. How do I center the table and it's contents?
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote