View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #331
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper28 View Post
Odd, with the new system I was able to find a spot to set the default for the checkout period. Course, until I realized that, I started checking books out for a longer time than I wanted because that's what the default was, I'd been used to selecting it as I was checking out.
Same here. I miss that featured having to set it each time and reload the page is a pain. I don't always need to check a book out for 14 days some Harlequins I can read in a matter of hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I have not noticed a problem with the default checkout time changing. I hope that doesn't start happening with the NC library.
Yeah keep an eye out for it. If you start noticing the you can check out the title for x days and it doesn't match what you set the limit at go change it again then reload the page for it to take effect.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote