View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #43
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I like to read a series in order and having the first book in this series at $12.00 really PO's me. The PB is $8.00 new. The least they could do is make the ebook the same. I would buy it at $8.00 not at $12.00. Random House would sell a lot more if they had lowered the price to $8.00.
Apache
+1. That is kind of a kick in the face that the paperback is $7.99 (or $0.01 if you go used) & the ebook is 4 bucks more. And if some of the books are in fact $7.99, why wouldn't the first book be offered at that price, as an enticement to get you hooked on the series. I honestly would like to know the strategy behind that. Well, they are not getting my money at the current price.

These books should of course be in the public domain by now, since Mr. MacDonald passed away 26 years ago (RIP),but of course that is a whole other argument...
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote