View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #979
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
where can I find info about making FFDL only download specific chapters and not the whole story?
If you hover your mouse over the text box you enter URLs in for FFDL, the tooltip will tell you that you can limit chapters by adding [1,5] (for 1-5, for example) to the end of a URL:

http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/bexis/HPATFE.html[1,5]

(Currently, that only works for new or overwrite, not update.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
Opps forgot to ask. Is there a way to make this kind of download permanent, so I don't have to remember to edit the download every time there is an update?
For all stories, yes. See the Basic tab of FFDL config for 'Default If Story Already Exists'.

For that particular story only, no. But that's why I fixed it.

Jim