View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #42
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've got a lot of friends and relatives who have so much junk piled into their garages that they cannot even get their cars into it! Ditto with the attics being piled up with junk. I'm surprised some of the ceilings haven't collapsed! I view the iPad 3 in the same way. If you have 64 GB you can most likely find enough stuff to fill it up. If you only have 16 GB like me, you can find a way to be happy with that amount of storage, or at least I did. But I never watch videos on it because I've got a large screen TV with much better sound system. I don't stock up on music as I rarely listen to music. Yeah I know that is odd but I never have been a stereo system kind of guy. I probably have less than 50 songs on any device I own!

Mostly I use my iPad 3 to surf the web, read books (# 1 activity) and magazines and PDFs, and run a few astronomy and weather apps. I do Storm Spotter volunteer work with the NWS during bad weather events in my county. The iPad has some of the best WX apps available. I also use it for Excel spreadsheets. But as you can see none of these things really take up that much storage space.
I have a hanger also but I have closed out my rental storage units for vehicles.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote