View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 AM   #48
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_pb View Post
My wife did say that considering what the thing costs to buy new and the amount of time I've spent on it, my hourly rate amounted to probably one or at most two dollars, so as an IT consultant, I would surely starve...! ;-)

John
Welcome to the world of Open Source Software developed, tested and maintained by unpaid volunteers.

Mention to wife that this is one of those things a person does for Love, not Money.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote