View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by neadams99 View Post
Blossom:

Would side loading the dropbox app onto the KF save me some memory space? I am fast using it up! I'm down to half available memory in only a week of use. Can I put / backup the sideloaded .apk files (Montano, you Tube, Overdrive, ES Explorer) into that dropbox and not have it be in the rooted on KFire?

If I get Opera Mini then download .apk files directly, it sounds good, but again what about the usage of the memory?
Dropbox app will work fine on the Fire. I use it for backing up my stuff and ebook library. I use Opera Mobile but it's a bit bigger in file size.

Have you tried clearing the caches using cache cleaner program? They can take up some space.

Dropbox will help or you can store the files on your PC use a Lan feature of ES File Expolorer to access them. Someone on here has a WLAN drive and uses that as storage. They can stream movies using an app directly from the drive. So there are options out there that can help.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote