View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I did wanted to ask if other readers read metadata. It seems really strange that an ereader doesn't make full use of all functions of ebook formats. I know that some formats can store metadata in itself, publishers often include metadata in their books. I'd like to read that metadata since I buy a book with metadata. It's like buying ice cream in a cone and getting just ice cream and no cone DD

I also just tried to check if you can see to which collections a book belongs, seems the only way is to jsut choose add to collections and go through all the list. It should show which collections book belongs to in book details window.

I guess browsing totally sucks on kindle. Couldn't suck more (no tags, no blurbs, not even a search for a book, only book content search - there is a difference) Kindle definitely has room for improvement.

Last edited by Noughty; 11-25-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote