View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
MikeOxlittle
Say my name very fast ...
MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Syncing libraries between Bootcamp'd partitions?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is software available or an easy way to synchronize the library between two partitions on a Bootcamp'd laptop.

I have my library on a Lion 10.7.2 partition but was getting tired of rebooting into OSX to have access to my library so copied the library onto a Windows 7 partition.

As my eBook collection grows by the day I'd like to keep both libraries synchronized as close as possible regardless of which particular partition I'm on at the time.

If I make a bunch of metadata changes on the Windows library and then switchover or add/remove books on the Mac library I'd like to keep them as close to each other as possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.
MikeOxlittle is offline   Reply With Quote