View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #80
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Nobody is old enough to have a ZCD.
It's all relative. (What with the time dimensional effects, you could be your own relative. Verencat could be your mother. Guess who's getting sent to their room now?)

Quote:
Life is complicated enough not to deal with such disastrous side effects.
I figure life is like a nice, summer beach swell - a lovely, mad chaos of wash and wave that'll uplift you bodily and drive you with it in a rush of uncontrolled exhilaration, but will also just as soon pile-drive you neck first into the sand and then drown you. It's all a rich tapestry - don't spill your drink on it.

Quote:
Say, is there a place on earth this stuff is legal?
Oh, earth...so you're going to get all jurisdictional on me now, are you?

Quote:
I just hope DG has deep enough pockets, VCat loves travelling.
On the midnight train Jack whispers in my ear that to travel you just need dharma and a bum to sit on. 'Course, Jack's a crazy drunk, and I don't stand by no sitting on homeless folk, so I just nod my head and go back to sleep, and dream it's all a dream of someone else's.

Sane, sated, serene & clothed,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote