View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
Search toolbar also present in Library
Yes, right now if I want to search for a book, and I'm inside the library (because I do want to browse my books), I have to EXIT to the home screen before I can search for it. (Am I the only one who thinks that this behaviour is not logical at all?).
This is a horrible idea. In case you haven't noticed the "search bar" on the home sceen is not actually a search bar. It is a button that opens another window to do a search. It is a waste of space on the home screen and should be replaced by a real "Search" button in the menus at the bottom of the screen. On the library lists, a search icon in the top bar makes sense.

Also, next time you are looking at the library list, tap the top-right of the screen to open the top menus. A search button (yes, it looks like a search bar, but again it is a button) will appear. Press that and the search window will open.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote