View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #55
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I agree that more than one book might be needed to try. The narrator is the most important thing as everyone has said, but I want to put this something new out as well.

I believe that the preference for audiobooks or books is based on what type of learner you are. There are audio or visual learners. This probably plays the most important role is a person's choice. But, like everything else you can train your brain to except the other as well. My son was dyslexic so I have had to so so of that training to help him through school. As someone else said, how about reading along with the book. I would try at least four books before giving up on them. IMO
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote