View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
Lolita is one of the most important novels of the 20th century.
I have to disagree. I don't think it's any bit important. It's just a look at the mind of an adult who is wanting a 12-year old child. I don't find that important. I lump that together with the Pedophile manual that was on Amazon and caused such a ruckus.

(IMHO) I think we do need an official ruling on this. If MR is a family friendly forum, then Lolita should not be allowed as it's not family friendly.

Let's just wait for the official ruling and we can then stop any discussions/arguments and go with what the ruling says.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-20-2013 at 01:46 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote