View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxendom View Post
I read a lot of fanfiction, some of which are in series by different authors.
At the moment I use this:
{#fandom}/{authors}/{series}{series_index:0>02s| - | - }{title}
to send the books to my device (Hanlen v3ext).
This sends the books to the author folders so I have to search through each author to find the next book in the series.
I would like (if possible) to send any books into the one series folder regardless of author whilst still separating any other books into authors.
Is this possible and if so can anyone help me as to how to do it?
I have V5 (PEz) and I have a version (with lots of help from chaley) that does close this for books with standard series and NoSeries (files by Author)
Since I keep almost all my books on my SD card, I created a extra layer of Alphabetical folders to keep the number of screens to look on down.

Code:
program: 
test(	field('series'), 
	strcat(
		substr(field('series'), 0, 1),
		template("-series/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}-{title}_{id}_{authors}")
	),
	template("00noseries/{author_sort[0]}_authors/{authors}/{title}_{id}-{authors}")
)

I use hierarchical series (see both Files and Folders showing?) , Normally, there are only titles in the series/Author folder
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Series-NoSeriesFolders.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	80795  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote