View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
Content Server url prefix not working

Hi,

I'm not sure why this started happening, but for some reason, whenever I try to open my conten server I get this error:
Quote:
404 Not Found

The path '/books/' was not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 606, in respond
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cperror.py", line 227, in __call__
NotFound: (404, "The path '/books/' was not found.")
I'm running the content server as a service with these parameters:
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\calibre-server.exe" --port 8083 --url-prefix /books --with-library "D:\Calibre Library"
Oh, and one more bug, it seems that the "Details" popup window does not use the url-prefix for its links (for example, try clicking on the author's name).

Edit: I'm using 0.8.17, but it started happening with 0.8.16. It was working fine last night, but then I added a few books and then checked the content server and it suddenly stopped working.

Last edited by Caleb666; 09-03-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote