View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #14
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Are you building a separate Mobi from scratch (using Mobi creator or something, which make a TOC fairly easily)? Any properly made ePub I've used the Amazon tools on (KindleGen/Previewer) has come out with a perfectly working TOC with just drag and drop.
I could never get those to work for me. I built my ePub in Sigil and it would work fine. Mobi Creator would not create a working TOC and neither would KindleGen. I finally converted it to a mobi in Calibre, reformatted that in Calibre back to an epub and then had an HTML fluent friend tweak the inline TOC. From there KindleGen worked just fine.... but it was a rocky road.

L

[edit by moderation - self promotion does not belong in this forum]

Last edited by dreams; 05-11-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote