View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Thank you for the coupon code! I stuff my wishlist with books I find while browsing then wait for a good coupon to come along and have a shopping spree Luckily my genre is easily available in the multiformat so I still have some choices left.

I asked FW why nobody gets the coupons anymore and they ignored me. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Micropay. I'm a-wondering what will happen when they finally get rid of all the mircropay accounts
mish is offline   Reply With Quote