View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #5
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
*Yyyeeesss!!*
No georestriction to Norway. It's preordered and having birthday September 29th, this would be the best present ever given to me.
Thank you again my lovely wife for buying me a Kindle <3

Edit:
@ATDrake:
I've discovered that if an eBook is georestricted (to Europe), sometimes in the "Formats" box underneath the price description, there are several Kindle publishings. So, check if it still says available for Kindle and in case, click it. The price will (for the most part) rise a couple of $ but still, it might be available.
(I have to pay $11.99 international delivery)
/Edit

Last edited by Bikeridr; 09-28-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Added a hint on georestriction
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote