View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
Deleted any reference in the code to any occurrence of "pre". Tags, CSS, ...anywhere.

Still getting the "hidden lines" issue.
I glanced through the epub, and saw lots of very wide tables that are offscreen, even on my widescreen monitor. I looked inside, and it appeared that they were in table data and/or row tags, but without the surrounding table tags. It looks like a tables issue to me, although if you point to a particular non-table bit of text, I'm sure someone will look at it. I'd try linearize tables to make sure that doesn't fix it, and also check to make sure you don't have some malformed html relating to tables.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote