View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #516
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
Just started Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets narrated by Jim Dale.
I agree with CRussel; if you can get your hands on the Stephen Fry versions, they are absolutely superb.

I am reading the ebook of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for a change , but I have listened to it many times.

At the moment, I am still listening to 11/22/63 by Stephen King and liking it a lot. I am also listening to A Universe From Nothing by Lawrence Krauss (in my bedroom), but while the subject is fascinating, it might not have been the best choice for a bedtime book (you know, you might fall asleep ). This one is read by the author himself, and while he is serviceable, I think a professional reader would have done the book some good.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote