View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #35028
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I donated blood yesterday and now my arm is hurting, especially when bending it. Last time everything went okay, I felt a little light headed afterwards but that might also be because it was really hot that day. Yesterday they couldn't find the vein and had to poke around a bit to find it. The puncture is bigger than the last time and there's a bruise forming around it. Next time I'm going to see if the vein in my right arm is more easily found.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote