View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #418
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
Are you from the US? You don't seem to understand how the legal system works. Bypass the judicial system?
LOL the strain on the police might just be a little too much.
Maybe the process could be the same of a traffic ticket. Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I'd say that at this stage these are only (important) technicalities.
(...the "strain on the police" put by clicking on hyperlinks?? I expect that 99% of the instructions provided by publishers would be "go here and click "Download torrent file".)
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote