View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I have used my LG Bluetooth headphones with my Fire HD and they work really well. I've been surprised by how far I can walk away from the Fire and still have a good signal (as opposed to other devices I own).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I have the same headphones and agree they work great with the Kindle Fire HD.
One thing I have noticed so far is that the volume buttons on the headphone will increase the volume but won't move the slider on the Kindle screen (as opposed to my phone where volume up actually controls the phone slider).
So its almost like you have two volume options.

I also had to go into the Fire HD bluetooth settings once and force it to connect, the two didn't just find each other when they were both on.
I looked at this headset and liked what I saw and bought it. Have one question?

I think I saw somewhere that the fire HD Bluetooth will not support Bluetooth microphones. It is not that I would really need one but If I use Skype it seems handy if the fire hd would support them.

How say you?
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote