View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #41
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ah. now see, there's the trouble, right there.

yes, i think fresh mint smells delicious and lovely.

that is a good secondary benefit from it. of course, even without taking that into consideration, it's quite a refreshing drink. if you like mint, of course. and really, when it's done properly, it tastes nothing at all like chewing gum. i promise. i don't actually like chewing gum very much either. i do like altoids though (the curiously strong mints !) and while i have never tasted your frangos-mints-of-the-silly-name, i remain quite skeptical that could possibly be *better*.
Frangos are the most melty yummy chocolate mints you will ever eat a boxful of on the trolley. The blurb on the box is that some guy named Frango invented the candy and sold the recipe to Marshall Fields. I like the chocolate-filled chocolates best of all! And let me tell you, a boxful of sugar-free mints on the trolley will have you trotting all night! (Warning: Excessive consumption will cause diarrhea!) The niece and nephew always package up a half dozen boxes of assorted flavors and send to us at Xmas. OH NO - Pshrynk, will they still make Frangos now that it is Macys? But maybe my local Macys will start selling them?

As far as that revolting tea, make sure to watch them fix it, so you can make sure they wash the leaves in some boiling water before stuffing it down in the glass. I'm grossing myself out just thinking of it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote