View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheveguerra View Post
Good afternoon,

I just updated to 0.7.44 and then added this plugin, I didn't had it installed before, so I don't know if the error is just in 0.7.44, but the menu just does not appear, the plugin installed all right, I restarted Calibre, it DOES appear in "preferences/plugins/user interface action plugins", it is green and I can customize it, but the option does not appear in the menu when I right-click on a book!

I tried to go back to caliber 0.7.42, but I get a message that a newer version is installed and it just quits.

Any idea if there is something wrong with mi PC or is it possble that the new version of Caliber is he culprit.

Regards

Jose Alberto Guerra
Did you do the "Customise Menu" step
and re-start?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote