View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Yes unfortunately it's been keeping me from buying books since I've got my Kobo. Every now and then I take a look at Kobo, check out some books I am interested in, get disgusted with the prices and leave with out purchasing any thing. I was tempted once with a new book that was out in Hardcover. The HC book was I think $23, the epub was I think $15 and then an additional 30% off which brought it down to $9.99 which was still irritating in that it was now the price of a softcover. I was tempted but then they only take credit cards... there went that sale.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote