View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:43 PM   #11
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
You have two statements in your reply that I find confusing. You tell Toxaris that you know to set your paragraph indents to 5%, but then to mrmikel, you say this:
Think of the code Hitch...

What the Dodger is saying is that in the code view, when he hits the tab key, he wants the line to be indented by three spaces.

In many editors and integrated developments (and heck in word processors I guess) you can set the tab size to whatever you want so that your code will display wider or narrower depending on your preferences.

The standard is used to be eight, and now is commonly four, but two is not unheard of. I've never seen three in use personally
radius is offline   Reply With Quote