View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #111
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Acer has now changed the specifications of it's $199 Chromebook replacing the 320GB HDD with a 16GB SSD for the same $199 price. Everything else the same.

Model C710-2856
Yeah, I just saw this. I Am SOO tempted to get one of these and use it as my second machine.
(Actually, I'd likely get the new one for my wife, and take hers with the 320GB hard drive so I'd have more room for the Linux system.)

But when I was offered one as a 'Fathers Day present' from my family last week, I said no, because I really need a Windows system.
But for the life of me, now I can not remember how I came to that decision.

Last edited by ApK; 06-24-2013 at 10:36 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote