Thread: Literary Short Vote • June 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
So the waiter says, "Baked, mashed or French fried?" They all sound good, but you gotta choose.

In passing, I'd like to say that I think it's delightful that the six choices are from six different countries. And at that, while I think Paola has sterling taste, I still plan to give I Served the King of Engand a try.

As with desertblues, I aim to go for half. Berlin Stories has been on my TBR list for a while and having it a book club choice would bump it up; I love Flannery O'Connor; and my only exposure to Nobelist Pirandello to date has been seeing performances of Six Characters in Search of an Author and Right You Are If You Think You Are, so clearly I've missed out. (Shh, I thought he was just a playwright. Don't tell.)

But I'll be happy to read any of them.

Last edited by issybird; 06-04-2013 at 06:35 PM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote