View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #383
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
That's pretty interesting... now I'll wait till Mentor's comes out then I'll decide which one to buy depending from the price, even also 6" Mentor's should be pretty similar with 505 having the Adobe DE...
BUT, I read somewhere for 505, a PDF can be converted into a LRF format.... also if it's a PDF with images? like for example a mathematic book?...And does it read well once converted?
Well there are two tools for the PRS-500/505 that have radically different solutions.

PDFLRF. Turns the each PDF page, text and all, to an image, crops its boarders and boldens the text. The result is a very readable PDF but it's file size is exploaded.

Calibe(PDF2LRF): Which ONLY converts the text of a PDF to a LRF.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote