View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #841
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Another new review. This time it's a science fiction anthology from our own Nancy Fulda.

There's a lot here to enjoy so take a quick look at the review: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...y-nancy-fulda/
That's an excellent review, Caleb. Thank you for taking time to post it.

I'm intrigued by your thoughts on rebellion and your observation that it often emerges as a result of the characters' emotional attachments. I hadn't been aware of that pattern, and it's made me look at my WIP in a new light.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote