Thread: Classic Questions about softrooting
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Thank you for responding, you are the first person who actually tried to explain anything to me. I don't know, I'm going to have to read over your instructions tomorrow when my head is clearer because I'm already lost at the part where you talk about the ADB over USB app from nookdev and install it on your computer shell settings and such as indicated on the info page.

Then when you start talking about Android Commander and getting it to talk to ADB....whoa, I'm totally lost. Haven't figured out yet what ADB is...

Seriously it'll probably be a few days before I'm ready to tackle something like this, if I even decide to do it. I just might have to hope that B&n is going to give us an update with some organizational capabilities.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote