Thread: Kindle 1 on TV
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
If you read the thread, you'll realize it wasn't a commercial. They greeked (blocked) out the name of the reader. It was appropriate to use in the scene because the episode revolved around a couple in a book store that was bought out buy a big company (Amazon-ish) and it was a pitch meeting about new products.

Truth in advertising (ha ha), I work making commercials and even I am sensitive to inappropriate use of advertising.

Sometimes, things are just props.
Yeah, I noticed that (edited my post). I get so irritated when I'm watching a show and BAM! commercial. I love Psych, but they do it a lot. They had a two minute mini commercial to Dunkin' Donuts once.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote