Thread: Kindle 1 on TV
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Grr. Commercials don't belong in my TV shows. Even if I love the product they are advertising.
If you read the thread, you'll realize it wasn't a commercial. They greeked (blocked) out the name of the reader. It was appropriate to use in the scene because the episode revolved around a couple in a book store that was bought out buy a big company (Amazon-ish) and it was a pitch meeting about new products.

Truth in advertising (ha ha), I work making commercials and even I am sensitive to inappropriate use of advertising.

Sometimes, things are just props.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote