View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorghlas View Post
There's something bad in this last firmware: the associated parser for RTF and TXT, instead of being FB2, is the TXT one (much more rustic: ugly “system” font, just 3 Zoom levels, etc.). So for heavy TXT/RTF readers this is a backward step (contrary to PDF/ePUB).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe
You are correct that LBook offers FB2 as a choice for reading but Jinke does not. It is important to be correct in who offers what or readers can become very confused.

Dale
Very sad. I used 1.27 LBook firmware for over a year until I decided to upgrade so I can read a few PDFs... and now I can't stand the .txt or the .rtf files I have. And I have a lot of them.

Is there any (more or less) official firmware, which includes both PDF reflow and nice, fb2-like .txt and .rtf files?
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote